The articles are published in this journal over the following fields:
Journal "Physics and Chemistry of Solid State" is include to the list of High Attestation Commission of Ukraine at the physics-mathematics, chemical, and technical branches of science.
Articles would be published in Ukrainian or English and supplemented with a text file and figures. An electronic copy may be submitted by E-mail. Editorial Board organize the bllind peer review for each paper.
All articles do not exceed 8 pages, including figures. The review articles should be no more 25 page, which form to these requests.
The rules for submission of electronic copies are as follows:
3. Acceptable graphic formats for figures: TIFF, GIF, BMP, JEPG, CDR, MathCad, Microcal Origin (*.opj). Figures created using software for mathematical and statistical calculations would be converted into one of these formats.
Address of Edition:
Journal “Physics and Chemistry of Solid State
at the Vasyl Stefanyk National PrecarpathianUniversity
57, Shevchenko Str.,
Fax: +38 (03422) 31574
Tel.: (0342) 59-60-82, 50-37-52
may be receive necessary number of journal at the indicated address.
Articles should be supplemented with:
1. PACS or Universal Decimal Classification code. Several comma separated codes are allowed.
3. Name of affiliated institution, full address, telephone and fax numbers, email addresses (if available).
Abstract: up to 200 words in English and Ukrainian. Before the beginning of the abstract text, one should indicate the paper title, surnames and initials of the all authors in the same language.
Keywords: their amount must not exceed ten word units. In the specific cases it is acceptable to use two or three word terms. These words must be placed under the abstract and written in the same language.
Text should be printed double spaced on white paper (A4 format; margin: top, bottom, left, and right– 20 mm) with a 12 point font (Times New Roman). Titles of the paper (16 pt) and chapters (11 pt) should be typed with bold capitals. It is impossible to make cuttings at the title. All unit of measure may be write at the System International of Units. Text may be write on one column.
Equations should be entered using MS Equation Editor. Papers with handwritten equations are not accepted. Notations should be defined when first appearing in the text.
Tables should be submitted on separate pages in the format of appropriate table processors (see above). Use of pseudographic characters is not allowed.
Figures: each figure should be printed on a separate page of the manuscript. Measurement units should be indicated after a comma (not in parentheses). On the back side, write with a pencil the paper title, author(s) name(s) and figure number, and mark the top side with an arrow. The axis lines thick may be 0,5 pt on figures, lines thick – 1,0 pt. Figures may be very quality, size of letters – 10 pt at the indicated of beginning sizes of figures.
Captions for figures and tables should be printed doublespaced on the separate page.
Illustrations: start for printing only high-quality. The signatures and figures should be printed. The negative images, and slides do not start.
Photographs should be submitted as original prints.
References numbered in order of their appearance in the text.
The format for references is as follows:
Books: Author(s) (initials, then last names), Book title. (Publishers, city and year of publishing at the brackets).
. I.М. Tsydilkovskiy, Electorns and halls at the semiconductors. (Nauka, Мoskow, 1972).
Journals: Author(s) (initials, then last names), Journal name (use abbreviated names only for wellknown journals), volume (and issue numbers at the brackets), page number (year of publishing at the brackets).
References must be submitted in the original language and transliteration in Roman script!!!
On the paper added:
1. Authors agreement.
2. The recommendation for printing of one of the members of Editorial Board or list of possible reviewers with their address.
3. Experts report: a deduction of a commission of experts about an opportunity of the unclosed publication of the given paper (for authors from post-SU countries). At absence of an experts’ report the responsibility carry of the authors.
4. Information about authors: first and second name of every authors, scientific degree and scientific rank of each of the authors, post address and E-mail. Please, specify the address for correspondence.
Subscription index: 22938
Subscription on the journal is available at any postal-telegraph office in Ukraine or at the Editorial Board of PCSS.